Person Above You

Comments

• The person above me is a fan of necromancing threads, isn't he?
  • I'm sure the person above me appreciates the art of thread-necromancy as much as I do!
  • The person above me may be right, but the person above the person above me won't admit to it!
  • The person above me referenced the person above the person above the person above me. Which is the person above me. Which is very confusing.
  • The person above me has both a new avatar and a new title!

And appears rather confused indeed....
  • edited April 2008
    The person above me has exactly the same avatar and title he had when he started up the forum. It's rather unimaginative...
  • The person above me doesn't care much for consistency? :P
  • The person above me is probably one of the most consistent people I've ever met on the internet.
  • The person above me has a most impressive title indeed. But shouldn't it be 'Overlady'?
  • The person above me does not realize my affinity for mens titles. Lord sounds much greater than lady, so I think I shall stick with it.
  • The person above me has a point of view not unlike my own, and prays that she will forgive the curiosity of the person above her.
  • I'm quite sure the inquisitiveness of the person above me is quite appreciated and may note that one more post from said person will promote her!
  • The person above me has a new icon in his signature bar. I assume it is a symbol of your administrative power.
  • I see that the person above me has found out about said icons. ;)
  • The person above me is correct. At the time of posting that message, I had not yet read the medal thread.
  • I am eager to acquire the knowledge of the person above me. I have not found aforementioned thread and as such I do not know what these symbols mean. I have much catching up to do after my long absence. It was much too long of an absence!
  • The person above me has just risen from the almost dead and is as such trying to reacquaint herself with the strange new directives given by our mighty moderators.
  • I'm glad to see that the person above me has taken use of one of the avatars which I provided. I much prefer the current version over the last, if I may say so! ;)
  • The person above me obviously has no appreciation for neither manga nor spoofs of one's geekyness
  • The person above me has an appreciation of manga too? How delightful. Perhaps I shall post my cosplay pictures after the Anime North convention, then...
  • Oh my, I also share an interest with the persons above me and have a fair amount cosplay pictures of myself. I don't know if I should share them . . . *blush*
  • I sure hope the person above me shall rejoin with our company some time soon.
  • The person above me shares my hopes. If the person above the person above me comes back with cosplay photos, all the better!
  • In the time we didn't play this game, the person above me established a proud steampunk society in her hometown!
  • I know very little about the person above me but he is Dutch.
  • The person above me values grammar and condones random acts of violence against defenseless microchips!
  • The person above me has been promoted to "Sky Captain" with the above post!
  • The person above me does a splended job maintaining this forum!
  • And the person above me does an amazing job promoting it! ;)
  • The person above me went to India last summer.