Forum chat

For everything that doesn't warrant its own thread!

Comments

• Apologies for my inactivity in the last couple of weeks. It's been a little hectic - we moved back fro Amsterdam from Barcelona, and of course there was the US election taking up a lot of my spare time for the Atlantic Sentinel in addition to my day job.

We're currently looking for a new apartment. Hopefully we'll find something in the next few weeks and once I'm settled in I should be able to devote more time again to Never Was.

• We found an apartment! Now in the process of furnishing it, so still busy.

• edited December 2020

Happy 2021 everyone!

Let's hope it's going to be a better year than 2020.

• @Hilde has been interviewed by the Sea Lion Press blog, for which I congratulate her.

• Great stuff! Thanks to Gary and our partners at Sea Lion Press for all they're doing to promote the alternate-history community!

• We've had a couple days of snow here in Amsterdam. It's shut down almost all public transport. Delivery services aren't working and we didn't receive a newspaper in the morning. But we live close to the park and it's been a lot of fun running around with the dog in the snow.

Here are a few pictures:

• There are regional elections in Catalonia today. If you're interested, take a look at the election blog I'm running at the Atlantic Sentinel.

• This is something-punk but I'm not entirely sure what.

• Ha! At least it's better than a monorail down Regent Street:

• Only a month ago we had snow here in Amsterdam, now it's so warm and sunny you can go for a walk in a T-shirt and people are picnicking in the park.

Indeed, too many people are - so they close all the side entrances of the Vondelpark (Amsterdam's central park) early in the afternoon to avoid overcrowding.