Radio Riel - five audio streams playing Steampunk, Diesel, Jazz...

I searched The Lounge to see if this has been mentioned already but found nothing. I'll be very surprised if truly no one has heard of this station as it has been operating for three years.
Anyway, it was news to me!

Radio Riel "is the first Internet Radio station based out of the Independent State of Caledon in Second Life"

The five streams are:

Main Stream - plays traditional music, and material generally written prior to 1950, Early Music, Baroque, Classical, Light Music, Folk, Celtic, Early and Later Jazz, Late 19th Century Popular and more.

New Toulouse - features the music of New Orleans and Jazz. Plays Ragtime, Early and Later Jazz, Blues, Big Band, Cajun and Zydeco.

Steampunk - plays Steamwave, Goth, Electronica, Alternative, Industrial, Dark Cabaret, Mechanical Music and some Classical and Baroque.

Dieselpunk - plays music from 1920–1940, including Pop Standards, Big Band & Swing, Burlesque & Cabaret and Film Noir Soundtracks.

Reverie - plays Medieval, Fantasy, Darkwave and Celtic music.

Orlando.

Comments

• I don't follow the Second Life steampunk community very closely, and as such had never come across this lovely radio station. Thank you for posting it; it will certainly be playing in my house on a regular basis.