The Princess and the Frog

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I can't seem to find the search button anymore so I can't actually check it *head desk*.

Anyway, yesterday I _finally_ saw Disney's latest classic "The Princess and the Frog" (it took me this long because I point blank refused to see the dubbed version so I had to wait 'till it was released on DVD) and I must say that it was pretty frigging awesome.

And what's better: it's very diesel in style! There's an entire scene drawn in deco style! How sublime is that!
So even if you're not a Disney fan, just see it for the diesel :)

website

Comments

• I do think we had a thread on this, didn't we? Anyway, the "Search" button is the menu, left bottom. Sorry if that one isn't very clear. ;)

I've watched the trailer, and it looked nifty. Reminiscent of those classic Disney films we used to love.
  • Heh, never thought to see it because of the style. Now I'm interested.
  • Ottens wrote:
    I do think we had a thread on this, didn't we? Anyway, the "Search" button is the menu, left bottom. Sorry if that one isn't very clear. ;)

I've watched the trailer, and it looked nifty. Reminiscent of those classic Disney films we used to love.
    Oh yeah NOW I see the search, (I still had to look 3 times), it just kindda blends in with the rest of the words like that X_x