As summer is upon us again, issue 13 of the Gatehouse Gazette celebrates the joie de vivre with articles about fashion appropriate to the season, the joy of creativity and a concise biography of Nellie Bly by the author of The Alchemy of Murder, Carol McCleary.
- Christi, J., “The Joy of Creativity,” 17-18
- Heyvaert, H., “The Rocketeer,” 11
- Heyvaert, H., “The Steampunk Wardrobe,” 13
- McCleary, C., “The Life and Times of Nellie Bly,” 8-9
- Ottens, N., “The Great Steampunk Debate,” 3
- Ottens, N., “A Tempestuous Affair,” 13
- Rauchfuß, M., “Steampunk is Great,” 6
- Rauchfuß, M., “Android Karenina,” 12-13
- Stock, A., “In Defense of the Lighter Side of Steampunk,” 7
Click here to download this issue.
Click here to browse other issues.